Excel to v Card Converter 126.96.36.199 Crack with License Key Download 2022
Excel to v card converter Are you also looking for a quality solution to convert excel to VCF but didn’t find any solution yet. So, no need to worry, as you landed in the right place. Microsoft Excel is the most popular spreadsheet used to store the Contacts or the table data easily. But sometimes, users need to transfer their data from the Excel to VCF file format, in order to open it into the phone, Thunderbird, Outlook, or any other platform. But there is no way to directly import the Excel files into the VCard files. And hence, in this technical guide, we’ll discuss the ways to convert your Excel files into the VCF file format with the help of two different methods i.e., the Manual method and the professional method. Move with us from top to end carefully, so that you didn’t miss any step that is required for this conversion.vCard also is known as VCF (Virtual Contact File), is a file format for your electronic business cards. vCard allows the user to create and exchange information. They contain data more than the contacts like the contact name, address, telephone number, email address, photographs, audio clips, logo, and URLs. vCard file format is necessary is important as these file formats are supported by many other file formats like email clients and cloud services. It simply means that if you convert your Excel files into the VCF files then you can easily import your contacts to Android phone, iPhone, Gmail, and many more.
Excel to vCard Format – Import Excel Contacts to VCF
Have you ever heard about the vCard file? What is it and how is it useful for us? Are you looking for a way to export contacts from Excel to vCard file? The vCard is a popular file format for storing contacts and information. To save our contacts into an Excel file is now an old trend. Today almost every program, device, and operating system support vCard format, hence you must store all your contact’s data and other information in this format. To know how to convert Excel to vCard format, I want you to keep reading this article. In general, the vCard is widely known as the standard file format commonly used for storing the contacts and information of an individual or an organization. The information may typically include a name, occupation, address, contact number (either mobile or home), email address, and any other specific details. Additionally, the vCard also includes custom fields, images, and other common types of media.
Old Way to Store Contacts Information
In the earlier days, users found Excel file the most conventional way to store contacts and information. In fact, some organizations and individuals are still using Excel files for storing contacts. But because of a modern transformation in our devices and programs, the old format has been transformed to vCard, a universally supported format. The format is widely accepted by almost all the operating systems which include Windows, Mac, Andriod, iOS, and many others. We all know that Excel is an important component of the Microsoft Office suite. Some computer users are still using Excel for managing their contact details. The reason is pretty simple and clear, i.e. the contacts are in readable format and users can modify them with ease. Sometimes you need to import your contacts from the Excel file or export the contacts to an Excel file. Both the tasks are just next to impossible. You can’t import the contacts from your Excel file to any other program or device as this format is not widely accepted by other programs or distinct devices. In the same way, you can’t export the contacts to an Excel file directly. It’ll definitely require a lot of hard work and sometimes the task becomes time-consuming as you need to add hundreds of contacts manually (one by one).
- Allows you to convert Excel spreadsheet to vCard Convert / XLSX / XLS to vCard free
- Able to export all the details of an Excel spreadsheet, for example, name, phone, email, etc.
- Excel to vCard Converter also allows you to import blank email addresses
- The converted VCF files can be easily accessed in the Email & Mobile Devices application
- It is necessary to install MS Excel to convert .xls files to vCard.
- Change the XLT, XLSM, XLSB, XLTX Excel workbook file/template to vCard
- Load and view Excel files with rows and columns from all spreadsheets
- Supports Windows 10 and all versions below for Export Contacts from Excel to VCF
- Field mapping options: map an Excel column with a vCard field
- Processor: 1 GHz processor (2.4 GHz is recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of free hard disk space is required
- RAM: 512 MB of RAM (2 GB is recommended)
- OS: Windows ? Vista / Win 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit & 64-Bit) & Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012
How to Crack?
- First of all download the software from the link given in the end.
- Extract the RAR or Zip file on your desired location
- Now open the files and not run the program
- Copy the patch file and paste it to the main file
- Now run the software and it will be done
- Enjoy the software for free!